Thursday 25 July 2013

It's a BOY!

I am a huge sucker for the Royal Family... I mean, I'm pretty much an honorary member as I was there for the Royal Wedding and the Queen's Coronation and even the announcement of Kate's pregnancy (hehe).

But, in all seriousness, for the events of the Royal Family, ESPECIALLY Kate and Will, I find myself swept up in a whirlwind of emotion. And the birth of little Prince George was no different.

I was up a the crack of dawn, watching the telly, filled with so much joy and excitement it was ridiculous. And seeing him yesterday with his proud Mum and Dad was beautiful.




So I thought I would dedicate an entry to the new prince...


Blue: Essence - Absolutely Blue
White: Sally Hansen - White On
Silver: Barry M - Foil
Shimmer: Rhasdala - Sea Spray 



I was originally going to use a baby blue but seeing Kate's dress that day inspired me to go with a cornflour blue instead.

I also used a shimmer on the ring finger but it is not very noticeable in the pictures. So you guys will have to use your imagination.




No comments:

Post a Comment